Adjustable Variable ND filter
- Material: Optical Glass from Japan
- Back thread diameter (attach to lens): 52mm
- Front thread diameter (attach additional filter): 55mm
- Slim profile design. Thin filters are essential for avoiding vignetting when shooting at wider angles. Simply rotate the ring of this filter, it offers 2 to 8 stops added density
- The Fader ND filter is suggested to use with wide and standard lens to obtain the best performance. Image quality may drop when focal length above 200mm. It may not be suitable for wide angle lens <24mm,35mm film format equivalent
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance